Questions to ask yourself:
The following questions are designed with the intention of shining a golden ray of light on your soul so you can begin to find clarity in your life’s purpose, uncover the road blocks holding you back and help you rediscover the passions that make your spirit soar. No need to share your answers with anyone. When answering the questions, please do so with an open heart, love for your inner child and compassion for your spirit and soul.
- Regardless of who one is, where they come from, how they were raised, their financial status or any other demographic a person could fall into has one thing in common. That is a single decision every single person makes for their life with only two options to choose from. The choices are: Inner Peace or Bitter Regrets. What is your next breath of air going to be filled with? How about your last?
- Do you feel like you have a healthy mind body spirit connection? Maybe you feel pretty good in some ways but have always (or maybe just more recently) feel like there is something that’s just not quite right. Like a jigsaw puzzle complete except for that one missing piece you know is there but you just can’t find it?
- Do you allow your inner child out to play (if so how) or are you always task/work oriented and too busy for such non-productive things?
- What brings you the greatest joy in life as a child and are you still doing it today?
- What brings you the greatest joy at this time in your life? How often do experience it?
- You get a paid day off from work and the family is away for the day. How would you spend the day?
- If money was no object how would your life be different than it is right now?
- Did something happen to you in the past that is keeping you from going forward in life? If so, do you keep it buried, put on your “happy face” to the world, all to mask the pain even though it is exhausting to do so? Or do you let everyone know that you blame the undesirable event for all that is not right in your life?
- Do you wake up happy every morning and feel excited about the day ahead (everyday) or do you wake up dreading the day wishing you could just stay in bed all day?
- Do you feel as though you are living an authentic life or do you feel as though you are just another cog in the wheel of life created by “the man”?
- Are you living the life of your dreams? If not, what is holding you back. If so then kudos to you!
- There is a half of glass of water on the table in front of you. What do you see? A glass half full? A glass half empty? Or are you grateful there is water for you to drink?
- What if someone said they could help you shake off that undesirable feeling of being stuck in a rut while offering you simple tools to transform those old angry tapes playing in the back of your mind with love and gratitude into the rock star kind of confidence that makes you feel like you own the world. If the first step to this level of personal freedom was free do you have the kahunas to dedicate 10 minutes a day to yourself?